Cyber Intelligence Center Regional Lead
**Cyber Intelligence Center Regional (ASPAC) Lead**
The Citi Cyber Intelligence Center is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Center Regional Lead for its **Singapore** office. The Citi Cyber Intelligence Center (CIC) is part of the CISO/Cyber Security Services (CSS) organization and is responsible for the collection, analysis and dissemination of cyber threat information leading to an increase in Citi's cyber threat awareness and readiness. CICs efforts directly contribute to the protection of the Citi brand, global business operations, technology infrastructure, and client information from cyber threats worldwide.
Citi is looking for a Cyber Intelligence Center Regional Lead to represent the Cyber Intelligence Center (CIC) within the context of the **Singapore** Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) and Citis operations within the Asia Pacific region more broadly. This role includes reviewing, briefing, and promoting finished cyber threat analytic products that focus on domestic and international cyber threats affecting Citis infrastructure, customer experience, and domestic and global market development and articulating analytic findings to senior leadership in Asia Pacific within the global framework of the CIC. Through engagement with senior leadership, the applicant will also identify intelligence gaps and work with other CIC teams to develop intelligence products to address these gaps. Applicants will also be expected to represent the CIC during internal and external engagements, lead working groups, and assist the Singapore Cyber and Information Security leadership in fulfilling intelligence requirements which meet an operational or an informational requirement. The role also includes some external engagement/liaison activities to develop mutually beneficial relationships with key cyber security partners locally and regionally.
- Manage the Cyber Intelligence Centers (CIC) on-site presence in Citis Singapore Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC); this role requires daily presence in the CSFC
- Support and mentor Singapore-based analytic staff
- Maintain a general situational awareness of developing and potential malicious cyber activity in ASPAC and be able to brief counter-parts in CIC, the CSFC, and Citi leadership as appropriate; highlight or brief key CIC analytic products to leadership in Singapore and other ASPAC countries
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to identify and integrate information exchanges between CIC and its stakeholders
- Identify internal stakeholder intelligence needs and convey these requirements back to the relevant CIC team for consideration while managing stakeholder expectations in terms of timelines and deliverables
- Engage with peers in the CSFC to share information and collaborate on threats impacting the Citi franchise in ASPAC
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with external partners such as Peer Financial Institutions, local Government, local Law Enforcement and regional Cyber Intelligence providers for cyber threat sharing and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Identify and communicate threats which potentially create a risk to the company, its employees, shareholders, assets and clients
- Initiate and participate in cyber threat intelligence exchanges with private industry financial sector peers, law enforcement personnel and with other Citi lines of business
Periodically collate threat information from internal and external sources and produce quality written intelligence products for Citi internal clients
Familiarity in the cyber security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols
- Working knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle and current cyber threat landscape
- 7+ years in a cyber threat intelligence job function
- Bachelors degree (BA or BS) required; Masters degree a plus
- CISSP, CISA or similar certifications would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and briefing skills; executive presence a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to brief senior leaders with minimal preparation
- Ability to understand complex problems and present them to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with open source intelligence service providers and methodologies
- Understanding of intelligence analysis and production; either with private industry or government service
- Previous Intelligence and/or Law Enforcement background(s) would be an advantage
- Familiarity with the needs of IS programs such as Incident Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Cyber Intelligence, Infrastructure Defense, Security Operations
- Understanding of major threats and threat actors and their relevance to a global financial institution operating in ASPAC
- Possesses the ability to review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability
Ability to accurately and succinctly represent facts and key analytic judgements based on incomplete information to an executive audience
Job Category:Risk Management
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
Travel:Yes, 10 % of the Time
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.