Data Analyst, VP
The Application development technical specialist is a senior level position responsible for ensuring detailed technical analysis and ensuring adherence to sound data principles through data profiling, modelling, data dictionary and quality. this role will ensure that the technical design to solution the business requirements is aligned to agreed architecture and in line with the CFS 5-yrs strategy. The overall objective of this role is to deep dive technical analysis across all 6 modules of the CWO platform.
- Provide technical analysis to all 6 workstreams thereby ensuring consistency of tech solution and ensure that the application delivered is scalable, resilient and stable
- You will use data modelling, SQL, and business knowledge to interface with the development team and business stakeholders
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Partner with multiple technical teams, application managers and product/ops partners to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Substantial demonstrated experience with data modelling
- Data Quality
- Able to write SQL and help us to build innovative models
- Provide valuable insights to different teams, based in rich data - you will be interfacing with the development and business team and conveying direction to both parties
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to understand business objectives and define key metrics
- Experience with Custody and/or Funds technology
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience in system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.