DB Marketing Sr Analyst
Mexico City, Mexico
The DB Marketing Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Code, test and execute the requirements for a marketing campaign and non-marketing activities. Consult on campaign solutions and create automated solutions to streamline execution. Develop solutions to solve or fulfill the business requirements. Identify and segment campaign populations across multiple delivery channels (e.g. direct mail, email,statement, etc.) Execution of special projects to drive portfolio sales and revenue.
- Debug, resolve and troubleshoot SAS and SQL code in an efficient manner in support of campaign delivery within specified project timelines.
- Learn and leverage Citis proprietary campaign automation tool to execute campaigns.
- Code and execute of marketing campaigns using Citis proprietary campaign execution tool.
- Utilize scheduling tools in an effort to automate standard routines/activities to enhance department efficiencies while improving department operations.
- Perform requirements analysis and provide recommendations to business contacts regarding nfrastructure, operating guidelines and procedures, and audit and business reporting.
- Execute of database concepts, mainframe and related systems in development of new processes, and Management Information Systems reporting.
- Apply knowledge of UNIX and SAS for campaign selection, execution, sampling and reporting for legacy programs.
- Maintain data security control practices and compliance.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Unix and mainframe processing platforms. Experience with SQL or other relevant tools. Experience using marketing data and analytics. Prior experience with Gemini/Encompass or other campaign management software.
- High-level of expertise in SAS is essential .
- Impeccable collaboration skills and ability to influence cross-functional partners without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely rigorous attention to detail.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Excellent understanding of the technologies behind programming and the objectives in the execution of marketing campaigns including project and time management, and campaign creation and automation.
Broad knowledge of database and marketing execution best practices to drive portfolio sales and revenue.
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Degree/Master Programs: Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Data Science/Engineering or equivalent.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.