Digital Acquisitions Analyst_Compliance
As a part of the US Consumer Marketing organization, the Digital Acquisitions Operations Analyst role is primarily responsible for supporting Digital Acquisitions operations across all Citi managed digital sub-channels including our homesite(s), Search (Paid and Organic), External Affiliates, Display Media, and Email, while also providing strategic connectivity with Partner digital channels (AA.com, Costco.com, etc.) More specifically, this role is primarily responsible for supporting the organizations day to day operations, including core control procedures, audit support, and invoice management. In addition to this core function, the role also helps provide marketing execution leadership, providing oversight and coordination of cross product / cross channel marketing campaigns, from a forecasting lens.
These efforts require both a strategic lens as well as the ability to provide efficient, tactical oversight to the team, regularly involving a cross functional suite of organizations, both within the US Consumer Marketing organization as well as in the US Consumer Digital organization. Beyond USCM and USCD, this role has direct input into and partnership with Decision Management, Risk Management, Finance, and Legal/Compliance organizations in order to ensure efficient operation of the Digital Acquisition channel.
- Support digital channel campaign execution processes, inclusive of facilitating key maker/checker control steps, performing internal auditing of marketing campaigns to ensure to compliance, and leading the teams efforts in on time invoice payment and tracking
- Partner with digital program managers on overall campaign project planning, supporting communication across the key stakeholders through a marketing campaign lifecycle.
- Collaborate with business partners to grow efficiencies and effectiveness in our acquisition channels through innovation in strategy, targeting, delivery, process and new capabilities.
- Support the design, execution, and monitoring critical channel controls, processes and procedures.
- Help coordinate the ideation, cross functional alignment, and implementation efforts (strategy setting, business targets, initiative prioritization, etc) required to support the ongoing operation of the digital acquisition channel
- Maintain an extreme focus on detail while coordinating the organization compliance with key regulatory controls. Audit key steps to ensure flawless execution.
Business and Technical Requirements
- 3-5 years business experience, particularly in direct response, digital marketing
- Strong familiarity with the current state of digital marketing, with ability to provide insight on future digital marketing opportunities
- Experience in marketing project management beneficial
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be familiar with basic reporting, credit cards P&L models, and fundamental analytic tactics
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Exemplary communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Outstanding facilitator, able to partner with business project leads and stakeholders to brainstorm, evaluate, select and implement solutions to project issues
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of the Citi Cards franchise
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and drive solutions to complex problems
- Strategic, critical, franchise thinker
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex environment
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency. Candidate must be able to make fact-based recommendations to improve our overall strategies.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.