Digital Product Owner/ Product Manager
are seeking a talented, imaginative and energetic professional who is passionate about providing customers and credit card holders with best in class digital experiences that simplify the process of servicing their credit card accounts online. Key account servicing features include registration for online account management, online account sign on, online bill pay, electronic statement, invoice and letter retrieval, and access to retail partner marketing offers. This individual will fill a Senior Journey Owner role in the Citi Retail Services (CRS) Digital organization, report to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of our Customer Account Servicing Product team, be responsible for helping define and deliver new customer servicing and communication strategies, and helping define new account servicing experiences and features for consumer and commercial credit card customers. This Journey Owner will serve as a champion and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a defined set of credit card account servicing journeys as well as associated business rules, fulfillment processes and policies. She/he will support the digital feature design and planning efforts of the SVP of the Customer Account Servicing Product team. She/he will engage with and when necessary coordinate the efforts of members of other functional areas including Legal/Compliance, Fraud, Operations, IT, creative agencies and research organizations. The Journey Owner in this role must have strong business and leadership skills, sufficient technology expertise to understand what is possible from a digital experience and capability perspective, and the ability to articulate how digital solutions support retail partners and CRS business needs and objectives. She/He must have expertise in insights-driven omni-channel strategies that amplify account servicing, customer-centric engagement and brand advocacy. She/he must collaborate effectively with others as CRS progressively moves to an Agile approach for identifying, prioritizing, defining and delivering digital journey and capability enhancements. This individual will serve as the voice of the customer and ensure that the customers point of view is embodied in the experiences and capabilities that we provide online.
- Work with peers and the SVP of the Customer Account Servicing Product team to define our digital product enhancement strategy and roadmap
- Provide strategic recommendations to optimize the customer experience
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for customer journeys in area of responsibility
- Define digital product enhancements by leveraging supporting data, analytics and insights
- Enable the product enhancement prioritization process
- Support CRS Agile business and technology operating approach and model
- Collaborate with other CRS SMEs to resolve customer and business impacting issues
- Define, manage and own digital product epics, features and requirements
- Direct the efforts of creative agencies and research organizations that support the digital product enhancement process
- Partner with governance functions to ensure that digital enhancements are delivered with proper controls, and adhere to government regulations and CRS business practices and policies
- Assist Senior Journey Owners / Product Owners with development and delivery of digitally focused capability and performance materials to CRS business development, partner management, marketing and operations organizations
- Facilitate CRS process of onboarding new retail partners to its digital platforms and then providing credit card account servicing features to retail partners customers
- Conducts competitive analysis and digital best-in-class research to develop customer experience strategies for omnichannel platforms (web, mobile, AI)
- Assists with business case, review business requirements, gap analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit/ROI, requirements and solution review with stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in business administration, marketing, or advertising.
- 5+ years of product management experience in financial, retail or technology companies and organizations
- 3+ years of Agile product enhancement and delivery experience
- A customer centric mindset
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced business environment and collaborate across organizations and management levels. Comfortable working in a dynamic and energetic environment in which digital priorities and efforts are continuously evaluated and, when appropriate, modified
- Innovative thinker that challenges the status quo and develops creative, engaging and intuitive digital solutions for credit card customers and card holders
- Passionate about great customer experience, UX and best of breed innovation
- Display empathy for customer pain points and able to balance resolution with ROI
- Ability to execute strategies with little direction. Able to overcome roadblocks by building strong, collaborative relationships.
- Strong organization and effort management skills
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to influence, collaborate and clearly communicate
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.