Digital Testing Manager
Citi Retail Services (CRS) is the leading payments provider to many of the most notable brands in retail. With a diverse footprint spanning across sectors, including big box, apparel, electronics, industrial, power-sports, and more, CRS is shaping the industry and helping to drive major transformations across the retail space. Informed by handpicked data and insights, Citi Retail Services offers partners expert tools and solutions to build customer loyalty, increase profitability and drive business growth. There are more than 9,000 dedicated CRS employees strategically located across the U.S. Citi Retail Services is backed by the global capital, strategic insights and leadership of Citi (NYSE: C).
The Retail Services Macys Digital Testing Manager position is a position with primary responsibilities including management and ownership of digital project test phase execution. This resource will be part of Macys digital project teams in order to ensure that environment integration between Citi and Partner is successful. As testing environment outages or defects arise, the Testing Manager will lead the resolution of the issues so that teams can proceed with test phase execution without barriers. A Business Analyst skillset will be required in order to differentiate between system capabilities to drive quick resolution of issues. This role requires an assertive, optimistic and proactive approach when issues arise.
- Develop a method of prioritization/classification of digital testingdefects for a faster resolution
- Develop a direct communication model between Partner and Citi SMEs for resolving defects
- Triage and facilitate defect assignment to proper group for quick resolution
- Act as communication point for test environment readiness and escalations
- Manage escalations for test account conditioning
- Facilitate test statusmeetings between Citi & Partner
- Stay connected with BPM/ITPMs for project implementations
- Develop relationships within (13) core system groups for defect resolution
- Create and manage a test defect log for tracking and resolution
- Implement and manage testing SLAs
- Make recommendations to the business regarding testing enhancements that address partnership pain points
- Bachelors Degree, or 5 years of relevant experience?
- Ability to interpret issues and lead resolution
- IT and / or Business Analyst skillset required
- Experience with project lifecycles and adherence to timelines
- Process development and optimization skills
- Able to build relationships, influence and drive for results
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.