Electronic Banking Implementation Manager - Client OnBoarding Senior Analyst
The Client Onbrding Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering excellent customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Encourages cross functional training for staffs to enrich their skill base.
- Optimizes manpower to achieve higher productivity levels.
- Understands client requirements and implements them correctly. Understands new customer requirements and ensures adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drives process changes. Provides innovative solutions to clients. Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice. Maintains a culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points.
- Identifies means to reduce transaction defects (internal and external). Develops performance matrices to track defects, productivity.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Fluency is Japanese at a business level is required
- 5-8 years of experience in documentation review, account Maintenance and related Cash products preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Project management skill including financial cost management skill.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established. Ability to interact confidently with senior management and / or regulators. Ability to coach and develop people, identifying and retaining talent. Able to partner with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities. Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk. Should be open to working staggered hour /shift / over weekend and on public holidays. To ensure excellent rapport with internal stakeholders including peers and seniors and duly provide inputs to the team and ensure timely resolution of all issues, wherever there are business risks and the issues need to get addressed such cases should be raised to the seniors forum for appropriate action and advice.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.