Field Credit Representative - New Orleans
East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
The Field Sales Sr. Officer is an intermediate position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location, in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Work with partner leadership and locations to, promote credit awareness, implement credit initiatives, collect and communicate market intelligence, increase new applications and credit sales
- Analyze local and territory performance trends using company reporting and ad-hoc analyses to identify opportunities and emerging risks
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner retail field leadership and business owners/management within assigned territory, resolving issues as necessary
- Attend partner meetings and represent Citi at conferences, trade show and other industry events
- Partner with local retail partner field management to identify training opportunities and deliver associate training within assigned territory
- Develop and assist strategic initiatives to maximize credit sales and applications
- Provide internal and external clients with service support, ensuring their needs are met
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Previous sales experience required
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Proven strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.