Fixed Term Recruiter (6 months)
The Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
- Conduct intake sessions for requisitions
- Understand the hiring requirements of assigned requisitions
- Develop sourcing plans and execute sourcing activities
- Conduct in-depth interviews
- Prepare and conduct job offers
- At leastthree years relevant recruitment/sourcing related experience
- Executive search experience is preferred MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as recruitment applications such as Workday, job posting portals, etc.
- Strong communications skills, good command of English both written and spoken
- Able to manage high volume workload and have a flexible approach
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field/equivalent required
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.