Fund Custody Senior Analyst
The Sec & Derivatives Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Resolve complex process problems which require an in-depth evaluation of basic securities processing procedures and industry standards
- Process various hedge fund tasks, including calculating net asset value, reconciling cash and holdings, and pricing securities
- Offer advanced solutions for assigned securities processing areas
- Provide guidance and assistance to junior staff
- Oversee the set-up of new hedge funds, while representing a securities processing team, and acting as the analytical and procedural expert
- Serve as analytical or procedural expert for securities processing deliverables/initiatives
- Prepare expense budgets, analyze expense calculations, and prepare unaudited financial statements
- Ascertain fund value and allocate values to each investor
- Assist with the development of new techniques and streamlining hedge fund/securities processing activities
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.