FX Exposure Management Intermediate Analyst
The FX exposure management groups key objective is to manage and control foreign currency risk for a wide range of legal entities across Citi globally, by ensuring that all transactions exposing Citi to FX risk are identified, analysed and reported for FX risk hedging as appropriate.
- Hedging and control of Citi's foreign currency exposures, including the reconciliation of FX positions and P&L between the front and dealing systems and the general ledger
- Control the FX P&L, ensure that unallocated FX P&L is kept at minimum
- Maintain, enhance and control of the group's FX exposure management system in conjunction with Technology and play an active role in the roll-out of the new system
- Identify opportunities to streamline work processes to enhance controls and increase efficiency
- Deal with queries relating to the day-to-day hedging and control process from Product Control, senior management and other areas of the firm
- Work with different business areas of the firm on projects and initiatives impacting FX exposure
- Provide advice and guidance on all FX exposure matters to all business areas
- Complete additionally any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Prior Finance experience required, prior experience with FX products is an advantage
- Proficient quantitative and presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
- Reasonable accounting knowledge
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Good analytical skills with a high degree of attention to details
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative
- Bachelors degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.