GCG Mortgage Specialist
The Field Sales Intmd Officer is an intermediate position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location, in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Develop and implement sales plans to achieve all monthly and annual new asset referral targets
- Interact with managers and directors to ensure ongoing communication regarding existing and future client needs
- Develop and execute integrated sales and marketing strategies that are aligned to sales goals and support sales service activities
- including legal, corporate, and regulatory
- Ensure adherence to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures, to ensure safety and security of client and bank assets
- Monitor improvement of quality of investment consultant activities, including sales targets, referral targets, strict adherence towards compliance, branch huddles
- Resolve client complaints and issues promptly and efficiently
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Required licenses: Series 7, Series 63, Series 66, and Series 24 or 9/10
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Extensive knowledge of financial and securities industry regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.