GCG Universal Service Banker Senior
The Service Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for executing day to day customer service activities, while ensuring adherence to Citis policies and guidelines, in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to resolve client inquiries and issues and to provide on-going customer support.
- Assist with the administration of compliance procedures and control systems for the business review department, including monitoring, researching and responding to compliance related inquiries across all product lines
- Ensure accuracy of research and compliance advice provided to members of sales force team
- Develop information regarding required changes in reports and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of written and verbal reports for senior management on compliance program status, issues, trends and concerns
- Support sales force and management by implementing recommendations concerning changes, improvements and enhancements
- Apply knowledge of how the team interacts with others in order to accomplish Customer Service goals
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Series 6 and 26 License.
- Fundamental understanding of industry regulations in the US and Canada, extensive understanding of systems, products and culture
- Proven knowledge of securities, insurance and mortgage lending laws and regulations as they apply to sales practice issues affecting the sales force
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Influencing and relationship management skills
Proven ability to creatively solve problems
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.