GF - GCB Senior Auditor - Assistant Vice President
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citis risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help Citi reach business goals.
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
- Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Subject matter expertise regarding audit technologys application
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.