The Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a global organization within Citi with 900+ employees located across the globe, GIDA Budapest has 300+ colleagues locally. GIDA manages entitlement and provisioning of access for internal Citi employees / contractors and increasingly for external Citi clients who are using Citi applications. GIDA works in partnership with other Citi departments to build appropriate security architecture in new applications and supports large business-driven technology projects related to information security issues.
Responsible for fulfilling security maintenance related requests in all banking applications and other systems, which have security module. Provide core customer service support regarding the targeted applications and systems. This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business and throughout Citi.
- Process entitlement, compliance review requests and/or incident/change management handling for Citis global customer base within established support thresholds.
- Utilize key information security administration tools
- Support bulk customer requests for comparable granting of entitlements
- Conduct basic housekeeping tasks, such as inactivity maintenance. Perform manual entitlement review maintenance
- Perform ID provisioning such as developer and Admin IDs and basic Functional ID related processes
- Ensure adherence to pre-assigned SLO requirements for designated requests at a personal and team level.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Participate on compliance conference calls and team meetings
- Implements already established security procedures within the framework of specific system assignments, focusing on the full scope of GIDA Service Catalog requirements for simple thru complex, multi-tiered applications
- Maintain excellent availability to achieve strong results
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Citi Lean processes
- Understands the high-level principle behind Information Security concepts and policies; and applies / implements into day-to-day work
- Identifies potential compliance issues and raise to management attention
- Understands Service Delivery Process Controls and under supervision, participate in annual review of Process Control documents associated with specific systems assigned
- Understands Talent Management process and system. Knows how to develop action items to meet goals. Knows how to create a basic IDP (Individual Development Plan).
- Understands and meets deadlines for system inputs
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organizations activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor or the functional head.
This role will provide opportunities to understand and learn the special characteristics of a global team within a multinational company. Employees will be introduced to the structure of the Citi Operations & Technology segment and the Global ID Administration Department. During the trainings the employees will be introduced to Citi policies, GIDA requirements, several security systems, Citi and GIDA related communication standards. Beside all these candidates will get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment. Great number of internal training opportunities with insight into many different areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Utilize Microsoft applications for creating and maintaining basic files
- Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communications skills
- Being able to learn to use numerous different systems on a basic level
The following qualifications are also preferred in case of infrastructure system support:
- Basic knowledge of any of the mentioned platforms (For Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, Teradata, MongoDB; for Enterprise Systems: IBM RACF, CA TopSecret, AS/400, Stratus, Tandem, Unisys, VMS systems; for Wintel: Active Directory, Wintel NAS servers; for Unix: Unix OS, LDAP)
Minimum High School Degree, however Bachelor's degree is an advantage
- Experience in an IT support or customer service role for non-degree (Bachelor or higher degree) holder is preferred
SSCP/CISSP/ITIL/PMP/Citi Lean certificate is advantage
- Customer service orientation
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Proven use of discretion and judgment given the subject sensitivity of the work data
- Ability to manage multiple efforts and adjust priorities with evolving work efforts.
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work in various shifts
Endure monotonous work
- Operational Effectiveness
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Effective Communications
- Proactive problem solving attitude
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.