Global Head of Trade and Working Capital Finance, SVP
Jersey City, NJ
The Global Head of Trade and Working Capital Financeis a senior management level position focused on partnering closely with the Global Trade organization to develop and implement a strategic technical roadmap that will allow this industry leading group to continue to evolve and provide superior capabilities and user experience to the clients of the bank. This will be accomplished by directing a team of talented engineers and fostering a responsiveness development process that allows the team to quickly and efficiently respond to changes in the business environment through the implementation of new products and services.
- Partner with the Global Trade business unit to develop a technical roadmap that creates a streamlined technical portfolio that leverages existing capabilities while identifying opportunities to simplify the technical footprint that results in an optimized platform that would substantially increase the capabilities of the business while increasing scale and maximizing the client experience.
- Manage/develop and build a team of expert engineers that have the ability to design and implement technical solutions that add material benefit to the success of the business while providing a great client experience.
- Identify opportunities to implement advanced technologies that would provide the Trade organization superior capabilities in this area and further strengthen the solutions that are developed to support the needs of the business
- Prepare and present strategic roadmaps to senior management and business leaders
- Drive the design and development of system architecture, work with end-users of the systems, and enhance the quality of deliverables Ensure staff follows Citi documented policy and procedures as well as maintain desktop procedures and supporting documentation for filings on a current basis and in comprehensive manner
- Ensure change is managed with appropriate controls, documentation, and approvals including implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Partner with team members to research issues, provide recommendations and resolve, escalating when appropriate.
- As a member of the department management team, contribute to defining and implementing best practices and processes for the department and ensure transparency and consistency across teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of hands on Application Development Management experience
- Experience in application development implementing Micro Services and Domain Driven Design
- 3+ years experience in delivering technology projects through the use of Agile methodologies, Behavioral Driven Design and CI / CD pipelines
- Experience managing global technology teams
- 3+ years experience in Trade Finance or Loan origination and trading functionality
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.