IA TCP Senior Manager - Reporting
New York, NY
The Senior Audit Manager is a senior level position responsible for developing and executing a robust Audit Plan, in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective of this role is to apply a comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, to direct complex audit activities for a component of the business at a regional or country level.
- Deliver audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and business monitoring and governance committee reports
- This role will be responsible for coordinating the audit plan and the associated board, management and governance reporting for the IA Treasury and Capital Planning group. Responsibilities will include coordination of quarterly audit plan refresh process, monitoring of plan delivery, tracking and management of the team's organizational design, and creation of presentation materials and management information for multiple forums.
- Lead reviews for all types of reviews, including the most complex, and review and approve Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries
- Participate in major business initiatives and pro-actively advise and assist the business on change initiatives
- Implement integrated auditing concepts and technology, and follow trends in the Audit field and adapt them for the Audit function
- Identify solutions for a variety of complex and unique control issues, utilizing complex judgement and sophisticated analytical thought
- Analyze report findings, and recommend interventions where needed, proposing creative and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Partner with Directors and Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 10+ years of experience in a related role
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) preferred
- Demonstrated success in business, functional and people management
- Proven ability to execute concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement and innovation in audit tools and techniques
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.