ICG Brazil Team Lead (FP & A Sr. Manager)
Heredia, Costa Rica
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Manager is a senior professional position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citis financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to manage professional team(s)/department(s) and apply analytical thinking/knowledge of data analysis methodologies to create and analyze reports that gauge Citis alignment with forecasted performance.
- Conduct management activities for a mid-size team such as training, evaluations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and termination of team members
- Conduct analysis of Citis/Citis competitors financial performance
- Generate flash results/highlights of analytics for Board of Directors reports and Executive Management reports
- Participate in Quarterly Competitor Reviews, Quarterly Annotated Supplement, and Quarterly Investment Reports
- Develop and coordinate performance reporting/processes; reviews results against plans monthly
- Oversee the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management reports and decision processes
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes, and firm/business unit strategy
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CR
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.