Info Sec Prof Senior Analyst
The Info Sec Prof Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. This specific role is focused on program and systems management in Citi's Third Party Infomation Security Assessment team.
- Develop business requirements documents for the Third Party Assessment Questionnaire application based on input from Citi's global community.
- Develop and assist in application release management, acceptance testing, trouble-shooting and general help desk support.
- Identify potential information security (IS) risks and make recommendations for enhancement
- Execute meetings and communicate complex security topics and safe IS practices with all levels of the organization
- Ensure that controls are utilized daily and that non-compliance remediation is addressed
- Provide IS consulting services, including interpreting and/or clarifying information security policy, procedures, standards or concepts
- Assist with defining and implementing IS standards to align procedures and practices in compliance with Citi standards
- Educate and advise on safe information security practices and current, changing, and/or recommended information security requirements
- Validate compliance with IS policies, practices, and procedures, and resolve a variety of IS related issues in coordination with the business
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
Proven analytical skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.