Info Sec Technical Lead Analyst
Broward County, FL
The Info Security Tech Lead Analyst is an intermediate level individual who can design security controls and help validate that Citis services, applications, and emerging technologies are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. The individual will be responsible for analyzing the security of applications and services, discovering and addressing security issues, building security automation, and decisively taking action to mitigate risks throughout a full secure development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Assist the Early Application Vulnerability Detection (EAVD) team, as part of the Vulnerability Assessments (VA) organization, with the implementation/ integration of automated application security testing tools in a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment
- The ideal candidate must have technical expertise in multiple domains such as static analysis, binary analysis, and dynamic assessments against thick, web, mobile, and cloud applications to identify security risks and recommend appropriate controls to application teams
- A successful candidate will need a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills. It also requires the ability to foster constructive dialogue and seek resolution when confronted with differing opinions on security risks
- Engage and partner with application development teams on vulnerability remediation techniques and security design pattern recommendations
- Plan and document new testing and operational processes
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Collaborate with different Vulnerability Assessment teams to share testing and remediation techniques and experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in web development, source code review, or application security
- Basic understanding of application security and associated vulnerabilities
- Development background in Java/J2EE, C#, .NET in an enterprise environment
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including unit testing, code scanning
- Experience using ALM and CICD tools like Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, uDeploy, BMC RLM or related tools in an agile methodology.
- Familiarity with static analysis (source code review) or application pen-testing techniques
- Experience using commercial enterprise automated security testing tools such as AppScan Source, Fortify, Checkmarx, Veracode, BlackDuck, Sonatype, Contrast, Seeker is a plus
- Knowledge with mobile platforms and languages including Android, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, etc) is a plus
- Experience using or testing cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure, etc) is a plus
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Professional certifications, such as CISSP, CSSLP, GIAC, CEH or willingness to obtain
- Bachelors degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Masters degree is a plus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.