Investment Associate Lead
Mexico City, Mexico
The Investment Associate Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness.There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- The Private Bank at Citi (CPB) is part of the Institutional Clients Group and offers a wide range of products and solutions, including investment strategies, banking and lending, trust and specialized services.The Private Bank delivers solutions to help meet the individual, family and business needs of over 10,000 ultra-high net worth clients around the world. The Private Bank is focused on clients with a minimum net worth of $25mm and serves 40% of the worlds billionaires and their families.
- The role of the Investment Associate is to provide a wide variety of service and support to Banking Teams, Investment Counselors and Product Specialists across Citi Private Bank.The position focuses on servicing clients of Citi Private Bank by understanding their investment objectives, and working with team members to help deliver, facilitate and implement investment solutions.
- Job Requirements
- Provide high level of support, including but not limited to client market and price updates, new account opening and modification, documentation approval, wire transfers, journals, stock transfers, account maintenance, capital call notices, fixed income maturities, settled free cash, reorganization notices, performance reporting, Executive Financial Services requests
- Take market orders, provide timely execution and follow up
- Build and maintain relationships with client base, be familiar with target clients for various investment products and offerings
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management very important
- Manage high call volume, screen and prioritize phone calls, take initiative with client inquiries
- Liaise with Private Banking partners including Private Bankers, RO's and Product Specialists
- Create proposals and client presentation materials. Additionally, may attend client meetings, audit sales calls and investment reviews, and help follow-up with clients and bankers
- Help support the senior members of the investment team in their delivery of investment solutions to clients.
- Monitor and provide guidance on the markets to internal and external clients, incorporating the views of The Private Banks Investment Committee.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Al least 5 years of experience in Private Bank, Business Adminsitration, Relationship, Corporate Clients.
- Strong financial background, ability to communicate with co-workers and clients; excellent written and communication skills, able to work without direction, self-motivated
- English: Advanced
- Bachelor's/University degree in any career, Master's degree preferred
Nivel de la posicin -C13
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.