ISG Risk & Control Targeted Review Lead Analyst - Vice President
The individual will be responsible for the following in relation to ISG Risk and Control Operations:
**Targeted Process & Control Review**
- Targeted / proactive process reviews lead global control reviews of high risk or key regulatory processes/functions across the ISG Operations teams
- Identify issues and obtain support from operational teams to collaboratively identify and agree upon the proper solutions
- Perform both process design and execution testing to identify process gaps
- Report and track every control gap identified until resolution
- Develop and execute targeted review plans and schedules
- Manage and develop a small group of dedicated staff who will complete process reviews
- Controls Reporting oversight ensure that all key controls are included in MCA process and confirm the veracity of MCA testing in line with how the process operations.
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment of any noted issues
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Issue Remediation ensure that all issues noted through pro-active review are tracked through appropriate forums (Issues, Corrective Actions and milestones) inclusive of self-identified (IBAM), regulatory or audit issues and recommending suitable solutions/ of Corrective Action Plans(CAPs);
CAP Validation validate corrective actions implemented to mitigate risk, and liaise with appropriate groups to ensure timely closure
Projects Assist regional or global risk and control related projects;
- Innovation develop methods to make the Risk and Control Targeted Review function more efficient and ensure local processes are considered in global initiatives.
- Use communication skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including product, function, or regional executive management partners
- Presentations Be confident at presenting open issues on the right forums for R&C CAPs, KRIs, R&C projects for regional and global partners/ leaders.
- Relationship Management Develop strong partnerships within the ISG Operations & Technology groups, as well as other organizations supporting ISG activities (IA, Compliance, etc)
- People management: responsible for supporting aspects of growth, performance and quality of the risk mitigation team
- Experience with working with a large, global organization.
- Understanding of Citis internal policies and processes and the ability to quickly identify areas of weakness.
- Knowledge of the ISG Operations processes or reference data is an advantage.
- Internal Audit or Compliance Assurance related experience is essential
- Experience in managing projects or leading large initiatives
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, decision making, and attention to detail skills
- Proven success in a team environment and willingness to help team achieve goals.
- Able to plan and organize several initiatives to deadlines; ability to pragmatically and flexibly prioritise work streams.
- Analytical ability to review processes and identify issues/ control breaks
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Outlook, Power point, and Excel.
- A business related degree would be advantageous, however less relevant than extensive in situ experience
Further risk related qualifications would be beneficial
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Able to interact with Auditors, Compliance and Independent Controls Groups and to have the ability to influence & negotiate
- Ability to build strong relationships at various level.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
- Willing to be involved in all aspects of a task.
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.