IT Business Analyst (FP&A)
The IT Business Unit Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Responsible for comprehensively monitoring and tracking the expense drivers impacting GCT Asia's financials, covering Planview clocking, project financials & capitalization. Duties include expense "deep-dives" to investigate variances and identify risks and opportunities. He or she is expected to develop into a Subject Matter Expert on all financial aspects related to project life-cycles and cost allocation, charge-out of Regional Technology costs to Asia+Emea markets, and in-country Technology costs.
- Minimum of 4 years in Finance of Planning & Analysis functions.
- Good Communication and strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills.
- Meticulous and willing to learn
- Resourceful and Independent
- A good team player
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.