IT Project Senior Analyst - Irving - AVP/C12 (R2010689)
The IT Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Coordinates activities of the project team, identifies necessary resources and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Verifies project team adherence to control and risk implementations as well as standards and process changes.
- Determines scope and impact of project risks and issues; raises and resolves issues.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
5-8 years experience in an IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience.
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.