Java / Python Developer
Be part of a team working on major re-engineering Citi project
Global Functions Technology group in Citi has embarked on a re-engineering project that involves ETL processing in Java Spark, data storage in HIVE and MongoDB and WebSphere-based User Interface for regulatory reporting across 30+ countries in EMEA. A coding framework based on Spark has been established to achieve the ETL migration. There is also another program to integrate market products within Citi architecture e.g. KNIME that allows for embedded coding in Python and Java
- Work with Technology SMEs to understand existing code and framework
- Develop and test new code to cater to the requirements documented
- Do performance impact testing and peer reviews
- Work on integration techniques of embedding code into vendor modules
- Familiarize with user actions on complying with regulatory directives of various National Central Banks
- Understanding complexity of data structures within Citi
- Knowledge of financial products and accounting
- As technology stacks morph over time,. the potential to pick up new skills in these areas
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years of IT experience
- 2-3 extensive work in the relevant skill sets
- Any expertise in Python or 3rd party ETL tools e.g. KNIME is welcome
- Financial/accounting knowledge is bonus
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Change Management Process
- Java Spark or Scala or Python
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.