Junior Technical Business Analyst
The Technical Business Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Contributes to the development of improvements to processes and work-flow design for the operational areas or functions. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Develop creative technical solutions to meet business needs and manage complex productivity initiative
- Business analysis
- Guide, influence and convince others,
- Provide advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business and filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple source
- Coordination of projects
- Supporting the business with unusual/non-standard situations demanding broad operational knowledge and experience
- Critical Thinking by logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Monitoring of projects status; reporting the status to senior management
- Analysis, identification and reporting of gaps and risks within the processes
- Active cooperation with the internal clients with regards to the projects ran by the business
- Adhering to high standards of business correspondence;
- Adhering to requirements regarding quality of work;
- Acknowledging Citis principles and values of organizational culture and applying them in everyday work activities.
- Conducting other business tasks assigned by a manager.
- Due care over relationship building with the clients and senior management;
- Managing ones own time and others;
- Basic project management skills
- Regular reporting of projects & initiatives progress, next steps, accomplishments or issues
- Supporting skills development of other team members.
- Some (up to 1 year) experience in business analysis, programming or process design.
- Experience in automating through low code platforms, technologies eg. Appian, Xceptor, RPA would be beneficial
- Some knowledge of VBA or SQL
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Opportunity to participate in global projects
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.