Liquidity Operations Officer
Kota Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Perform setup in system for liquidity product type
- Ensure proper process are followed trough according to procedure in ensuring correct setup performed in system
- Perform system testing and enhancement as needed
- To liaise with Product Implementation team and Coverage team in processing liquidity request setup
- To escalate and manage system issue with support team
- To perform backup function for Risk and Control and Regulatory Reporting as and whenneeded
To ensure proper control and processes are being performedper regulation and procedures
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
- Effective verbal and written skills
Effective communication and analytical skills
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - ID
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.