LMS Data Management Business Analyst
New York, NY
About Liquidity Management Services
As the Liquidity Management Services business embarks on a complex, multi-year transformation program to realize the business vision of a Real-Time, Intelligent, Responsive and Global network, it is necessary and timely to evolve and grow the delivery management and governance processes/resources which will be relied upon to mitigate the delivery risk inherent in this franchise-critical investment. Delivery against these objectives has been organized across 4 execution pillars of Colossus, Medici, Insightful Analytics and Digital Services.
About Insightful Analytics
Delivering insightful analytics is core to the strategic efforts of the Liquidity Management Services business. The LMS analytics team has a responsibility to deliver Analytics related to TTS and CCB clients, TTS Balance Sheet, Product health and risk management metrics, Self Service Analytics and other tools to support internal partners and clients. The goal is to deliver actionable information to our internal business partners and directly to clients to enable timely business decisions.
The groups supports the broader LMS product and market management organization at global, regional, and local level across the ~100 countries as part of TTS. We partner with the TTS Data business and supporting technology organization to deliver the necessary business analytics and liaise with Market Management and client-facing partners to determine requirements.
As the Liquidity Management Services (LMS) business embarks on a complex, multi-year transformation program to realize the business vision of a Real-Time, Intelligent, Responsive and Global network, the LMS Data Management Business Analyst will be responsible to deliver analytics for the LMS team. This role will be responsible for data visualization and dashboard initiatives that directly support our business analytical strategy and deliver a continuous stream of digital analytics to enable business partners to sustainably manage all areas of the business.
- Drive change and embed a data and analytics culture across a global organization
- Partner with business and technology teams to identify use cases for data and analytics needs
- Own and manage the portfolio of data assets and visualization tools available to the business
- Drive automation of current reporting tools and identify new features and functions
- Manage dashboards in production and oversee data refreshes
- Drive strategy and develop new dashboards and analytical tools for the business and Client facing partners
Team up with business partners and data science teams to help drive innovative projects
Support ad hoc requests to extract and visualize data for a specific project, Client request or senior management query
Through close partnership with the business, listen to the data needs, translate into an analytics use case and provide support to execute the solution
- Experience in dashboard development and business intelligence strategies, ideally having 3 years of experience working with large global data programs
- A proven track record as a data translator someone that can speak effectively with both data engineers and business teams and translate business needs into digital analytics
- Strong Project Management skills, 2-3 years of experience, agile methodology preferred
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills managing a diverse team including offshore contractors, with the ability to motivate and influence their performance.
- Advanced analytical silks with strong problem solving abilities
- Strong data visualization and MIS reporting experience in a big data environment
- Proficient knowledge of: SAS, SQL, Hadoop, R, Python and Sparc
- Knowledge of business intelligence and MIS tools such as Arcadia, Tableau, Microstrategy
- Ability to transition between abstract and analytical thinking
- Team Player, self-starter and thorough who is willing to take on any assigned job/responsibilities
- Ability to work under high-pressure situations and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus
- High velocity thinker and quick learner
Program Management knowledge with experience in agile methodology
Effectively communicate key insights from big data analysis verbally and in slides
Ability to articulate ideas in a simple coherent way
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive the larger team to meet goals
- Ability to navigate and build relationship networks in a global organization
- Excellent organization, prioritization, interpersonal skills
A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Effective time management and meeting management skills
The candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the larger TTS and Citi data and analytics strategy and how LMS Insightful Analytics integrates with those efforts.
- Work on innovative projects involving machine learning and artificial intelligence and understand how analytics is transforming our business
- Gain experience using tools such as Python and Microstrategy in delivering analytics to business partners.
- Build a global network of TTS partners through interaction with regional and country product managers, client management, operations, implementations, technology and control teams
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Citis industry leading Liquidity products including how these products drive revenue and sales activities
- Work alongside product managers who manage Liquidity products successfully in 97+ countries across all regions, in their daily job
- Learn strong project management skills as well as get exposure to key functions related to successful product management: Product roadmap development, Revenue and Pricing analysis, Budget and Strategic planning process, Regulatory / Compliance, Technology and Operations
- Learn the tech development cycle - including forecasting product demand, revenue, budget requirements and BRD support
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.