Loan Closing Sr Supervisor
The Loan Closing Sr Supv is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Direct responsibility for a team of closing specialists who will perform tasks including but not limited to loan reviews, posting closing packages, cash to close calls, funding and overall client relationship management.
- Monitor productivity, quality and policy/guideline adherence of staff.
- Assist closers with complex transactions and aid in escalated client resolutions.
- Work closely with site management on operational issues including training and implementation of operational excellence initiatives.
- Lead meetings with team regarding operational actions.
- Provide input into and implement operational initiatives, benchmarks and metrics for standards of performance.
- Monitor and approval of attendance and overtime.
- Coaching and counseling as needed to employees.
- Implements strategic initiatives to ensure profitability of operational plans.
- Leads team members in all tactical and strategic initiatives. Ensure the workflows are effective, efficient and deliver a quality loan product. Ensure the workflows compliment and support the overall goals of the sales team as well as those of the business.
- Act as a key member of the site leadership team. Represent and act as the business knowledge expert in all matters pertaining to closing operations.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Advanced computer skills, excellent leadership skills required. Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy while being detail oriented.
Excellent planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, presentation, listening and oral/written communication skills, as well as general math skills, preferably with basic skills related to graphs, symbols, equations, etc.
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.