Local Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
Business Analyst specialised in analysing and writing requirements for regulatory reporting technology system implementations for Liquidity reporting related projects. Utilises specialised skills and tools to translate business needs into requirements and system specifications. Participates in system implementations related to local regulatory reporting for countries across the EMEA region.
Citi's strategy for automating local regulatory reporting processes requires keen insight into data needs, agility to understand and algorithmise regulatory rules and communication skills to convey messages across impacted departments.
The Business Analyst will analyse legacy processes and End User Computing solutions, as well as available data sources, to come up with requirement specification documents. He/she will test the rules and work with Technology to deploy them.
The Business Analyst will liaise with several departments outside of Finance, many of them located overseas, thereby gaining exposure to a broad range of international stakeholders.
The individual will be expected to live up to Citi's leadership standards as an individual contributor.
- Business analysis of existing regulatory reporting processes and solutions
- Shadow the Reporting teams to understand requirements and challenges
- Support project efforts in the Liquidity reporting domain
- Raise data gaps and data accuracy issues using Citi's escalation process (IMR)
- Write and update business requirement documentation
- Write and manage test scripts for User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate handover of solutions and provide system trainings to reporting team
- Timely escalation of risks and issues related to the projects
- Liaison with multiple departments at global, regional and country level
- Providing support to CSC and country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries
Knowledge and Experience**:**
- Experience in business analyst role for a system implementation project
- Experience in financial or risk regulatory reporting
- Familiarity with Liquidity reporting (LCR, NSFR, ALMM)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of liquidity management is beneficial
- Accounting and/or financial reporting experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Fluent English knowledge
- University / College degree or equivalent in finance / accounting
- 3+ years of work experience in financial reporting or system implementation roles
- Knowledge of capital market products and Liquidity reporting regulation are an advantage
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.