Marketing Group Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
The Marketing Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of branch merchandise, collateral and environment guidelines.
- Strategic and executional lead on end to end branch merchandise campaigns, while working cross-functionally with Creative agencies, Client Acquisitions and Client Engagement teams. Also expected to work with business partners to develop collateral that supports sales force needs for visions and enable business growth and customer deepening.
- Responsible for serving as a lead on digital media expansion in departments and ensuring content strategy and execution. Partners with Client Acquisitions, Client Engagement, Strategic Marketing and Channel teams to ensure alignment in messaging and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage annual merchandise budget, based on the business strategic priorities which will also include ensuring all dollars are spent as allocated and financial control processes followed.
- Areas of authority may include managing detailed marketing processes and controls across end-to-end marketing functions in addition to issuing and reinforcing branch or department guidelines. Also required to work with creative agencies and installation vendors to ensure best in class creative development and flawless execution.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10 plus years of experience in financial services
- Broad knowledge of analytics, marketing, marketing, risk, operations, legal and compliance.
- Requires deep understanding of the business and how best to optimize the use of internal and external resources as well as cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated process management disciplines - designing, refining, and managing execution processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once without any detriment to delivery or quality.
- Exceptional communication skills, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and client management;
- Demonstrated digital marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement
Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7, Series 24
Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.