Marketing Measurement and Experimentation Lead
Lead the transformation journey to create a culture of data led experimentation and marketing measurement strategy with emphasis on data driven efficient allocation of marketing dollars across marketing campaigns and channels.
The role is expected to work closely with Region & Country Senior Business and Product Managers, the Analytics and Information Management (AIM) Centre of Excellence, Technology and Decision Management seniors to design and conduct marketing experiments and publish the results on ongoing basis.
- Develop marketing measurement strategy and framework with emphasis on tracking impact, and ROI.
- Define important KPIs to track and measure success of Marketing Campaigns
- Design and conduct data driven marketing experiments
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of marketing campaigns to ensure continued improvement and optimization of all marketing channels.
- Develop Marketing Mix Models to optimize channel spend allocation and provide direction to media partners as needed.
- Communicate results and recommendations to the senior leadership team on regular basis
- Explain and train employees on existing and new marketing analytics strategies
- Lead regular Updates to senior business managers on status and impact of initiatives
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.