Markets Business Controls & Supervision Analyst
Belfast, United Kingdom
Working as part of the Business Controls and Supervision (BCS) function, the Global Low Touch e-Trading Activity (LTA) team exist to ensure that the appropriate Controls are in place and met across our Front Office Markets businesses. As part of the MSS Front Office, we are the first Line of Defence for all LTA related matters, making sure that Citi operates in compliance with Regulatory requirements and maintaining Citis high standards.
In view of heightened expectations from Regulators and to maintain a strong and consistent global control environment, we are enhancing the Business Control and Supervision (BCS) function and looking for experienced individuals to join our team.
The role therefore has a critical part to play in ensuring best business practice and satisfying the focus of several regulatory bodies who scrutinize our control framework around LTA.
- Manage and improve business control metrics and Key Performance Indicators to maintain and build out existing high standards of controls and enhance further
- Maintain detailed control documentation, procedures, key metrics and audit evidence
- Initiate and lead short, medium and long term projects to achieve the business control objectives
- Provide a valued and expert contribution to monthly/quarterly business control reviews and various control forums and Committee meetings as needed
- Support internal and external audit management, deliverables requests, control issue identification, escalation, tracking and reporting.
- Develop and enhance critical LTA Governance Systems to further strengthen the LTA control framework.
- Assess desk procedures and workflow (i.e. list of systems used, change and approval processes for pre-trade and post trade limits, documentation)
- Coordination, Completion and Assessment of LTA key controls and drawing up validation reports to comply with Regulatory or Operational Risk Requirements (e.g. MIFID 2 Annual Self-Assessment, Managers Control Assessment (MCA) Requirements, LTA RMC Risk and Controls Metrics etc).
- Relevant experience in risk, compliance, audit or regulatory functions.
- Experience in working with the various risk and control systems and reporting requirements
- Project management skills. Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans in actions
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.