The Model/Anlys/Valid Mgr provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Develops, enhances, and validates the methods of measuring and analyzing risk, for all risk types including market, credit and operational. Also, may develop, validate and strategize uses of scoring models and scoring model related policies.
- Conducts statistical analysis for risk related projects and data modeling/validation.
- Applies quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods including SAS programming, Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, transform and analyze data and Visual Basic programming language.
- Prepares statistical and non-statistical data exploration, validate data, identify data quality issues.
- Conducts data analysis, data mining, read and create formal statistical documentation, reports and work with Technology to address issues.
- Analyzes and interprets data reports, make recommendations addressing business needs.
- Uses Predictive modeling methods, Optimizing monitoring systems, document optimization solutions, and present results to non-technical audiences; write formal documentation using statistical vocabulary.
- Generates statistical models to improve methods of obtaining and evaluating quantitative and qualitative data and identify relationships and trends in data and factors affecting research results.
- Validates assumptions; escalate identified risks and sensitive areas in methodology and process.
- Automates data extraction and data preprocessing tasks, perform ad hoc data analyses, design and maintain complex data manipulation processes, and provide documentation and presentations.
- Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.