Office Asset Manager VP (Southeast)
The Fac Ops Construction Proj Mgr is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Supports end to end facilities operations including design & construction project management, physical operations and maintenance of building /facilities
- Manages the pipeline and pipeline meetings, productivity, reserves and budget process
- Provides project management services and interacts with regional contacts
- Analyzes internal and industry benchmarking data
- Conducts senior management monthly reporting and review sessions.
- Responsible for the overall project reporting (pipeline, status) and ability to analyze real estate data and being able to interpret and present findings to senior management.
- Tracks and reports Citi Realty Services productivity and reserve schedules.
- Streamlines current reporting to produce quicker results with the same level of accuracy.
- Participates in the creation of the Citi Realty Services operating budget.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proactive leadership and motivational skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Additional Job Specific Details:
The Mexico Office and Operations Center portfolio includes ~100 sites and has as annual expense budget of ~$90MM.
The Office Senior Asset Manager will report to the Mexico Head of Retail Asset Management and will collaborate with Citibanamex to drive the strategy and execution of the retail branch network.
This role will be accountable for delivering world-class Office real estate solutions that adhere to agreed standards and optimal costs that support the activities of Citibanamex.
Full P&L responsibility for operating and capital budgets for their designated portfolio. Coordinate with Finance to prepare and manage budgets with focus on identifying Risks and Opportunities.
Apply in-depth knowledge of business, financial controls, operational functions, and technology to set the strategic direction for the portfolio.
Coordinate with other CRS functions: Design & Construction, Transactions, FM, Finance & Business Evaluation to identify, evaluate, secure approval for, and execute strategies and initiatives to optimize the footprint and reduce expenses in line with the business priorities.
Manage efforts that lead to closures, consolidations, relocations, and cost saving initiatives that allow the firm to meet business goals and maximize the value of Citis operating real estate assets. Work in partnership with the Transactions team to evaluate prospective sites.
Create strong partnership with FM to assure all initiatives are budgeted and executed according to business needs and brand guardrails.
Monitor building operations and approve expense requests, as appropriate
Constant liaison with vendor and CRS regional/ cluster and country partners to ensure that service delivery and requirements remain aligned
Ensure that the reactive maintenance facility including customer Service Desk and emergency response is aligned to regional objectives in terms of clustering and appropriate use of new technologies.
Ensure compliance with Citigroups CRS Operating policies and procedures, Health and Environmental standards and with all related local regulations.
Employing continuous improvement techniques to work toward minimizing/eliminating health, safety and environmental risks to staff, clients and contractors as well as to premises and assets.
Monitoring compliance with statutory national, regional and local authority regulations in connection with the FM discipline. Verifying records and reports are maintained as required
Govern and manage the Regional Quality Building Operations Review (QBOR) including but not limited to the completion of QBOR assessment to the prescribed frequencies and in accordance with program requirements. Provide updates to the Global QBOR Governance.
Oversight of monthly reporting of key metrics, updates and items for management attention in partnership with Functions heads.
Contribute to presentations, IEPs and analyses & reporting in partnership with other CRS teams
Ensure adherence to Citis compliance and control framework, which includes the following:
- Standards of conduct for employees
- Process oversight and measurement
- Sufficient approval authority levels
- Appropriate skills and training for personnel
- Testing for compliance controls
- Manage preparedness, tracking, and execution of Continuity of Business Plan
- Provide talent assessment and a succession plan for the next 3-5 year
- Minimum of 3-5 years of strategic real estate/property management/asset management experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, in particular, experience communicating with all levels of management and relating complex information clearly and succinctly
- Proven leadership skills and ability to collaborate with business clients, internal CRS partners, other Citi service providers, landlords, brokers, and other third-party service providers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance
- Ability to drive results with sensitivity to meeting tight timelines and cost objectives
- Adaptable to dynamic corporate environment and a dynamic real estate market
- Ability to travel (sometimes last minute) to attend to issues in the portfolio.
- Bachelors degree required; background in Accounting/Finance, Engineering, or Project Management a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and SharePoint
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.