Ops Sup Analyst 1
Citi Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) provides HR shared services covering On-boarding, Employee Lifecycle, Off-boarding, Payroll and Time Tracking, Compensation Administration and Service Delivery as well as HR systems support. In partnership with HR, HRSS strives to provide excellent customer service through its product offering to employees and managers whilst focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services role in Citi.
The HRSS Inquiry Management Generalist is responsible for providing customer-centric services to the local/regional Citi population with emphasis on customer satisfaction, accuracy and efficiency and to add value to the employee lifecycle by anticipating, addressing and exceeding their needs and expectations.
The Inquiry Management Generalist performs a variety of activities as listed below.
- 90% Production Activity (e.g. task/responsibilities, meetings, risk/control)
- 10% Re-Engineering (with participation in execution)
- Take ownership of general customer enquiries and provide solution to problems in an accurate and timely manner, e.g. assist customers with troubleshooting, navigational issues across multiple systemsWorkday, ServiceNow, Learning Management System, HR Help Center
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery in accordance with stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for resolution of issues within designated area; escalate issues to appropriate parties whenever necessary to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Establish customer needs through ServiceNow cases or chats.
- Understand customer needs and adjust to customers changing priorities
- Ensure availability and accessibility of contact to prevent service lapse in urgent cases
- Adopt a customer-centric approach when handling customer complaints and take accountability for resolving customer complaints; see issues through the eyes of the customers
- Handle complaints tactfully by showing empathy and care
- Provide information and educate customers on HR policies, systems and processes
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by offering exceptional service; demonstrate flexibility whilst consistently complying with company policies and procedures
- Collect feedback from customers through various channels and ensure customer satisfaction
- Engage in discussions, trainings, workshops related to re-engineering and projects
- Attends & actively participates in Daily Team Huddle, Team Meetings, etc.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Key Working Partners
- Human Resources
- All Citi employees
- Demonstrates multi-tasking ability, with a consistent record of on-time delivery
- Effective time management, administrative documentation and organizational skills
- Customer Service-oriented
- Must be hardworking, a team player and must support the concept of fun in the workplace.
- Must possess good written business communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently in a fast-paced global environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity
- Educated to degree standard
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.