Ops Sup Sr Supervisor
The Ops Sup Sr. Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to provide operations support services in coordination with the Operations - Core team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Lead and mentor a small Operation Support team (typically up to 10) through delegating daily tasks and responsibilities as well as recommending new work procedures to help streamline operations
- Conduct training, monitor quality and quantity of team work and provide feedback on performance, including making recommendations on pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Analyze Operations information and make evaluative judgements to solve problems
- Responsible for Identifying and resolving routine problems and operational issues with broader departmental impact within established procedures
- Identify hiring needs to ensure adequate staffing
Serve as a backup for manager, as needed
- 2-5 years of related business experience including at least one-year supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive leadership and motivational skills
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - TH
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.