PMO Lead - ISG
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data.
- Drive the central SDLC Governance practice and drive change to elicit a results driven scorecards across the ISG organization
- Seek out efficiencies in deficient processes and deliver change
- Act as a senior point of contact across the organization and foster areas of growth while partnering with each domain
- Assist technology leads and project managers in managing a large portfolio of programs and projects
- Enforce a culture of SDLC best practices across the technology group Serve as liaison between multiple domain areas within ISG to synthesize information for communications / presentations
- Support team members in the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Liaise with a range of teams from Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, Program Managers and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Project Management or PMO
- Financial industry background a must
- Experience in managing teams and working in a global environment
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation
Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
PMP certification preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.