Product Management Sr Analyst
- Evaluate/enhance product core value proposition to remain competitive yet maximize profitability
- Translate cards business acumen and product insights into customer programs that result in desired behavioural shifts and incremental card spend.
- Collaborate with Sales channels by communicating value and unique selling point of the card products; provide training and develop sales tools to facilitate the selling process of card.
- Establish and maintain frequency of contact with key personnel within each partnership, including business meetings and casual engagements.
- Work with Regional and Country counterparts to leverage digital/data analytics capabilities to better understand, manage and enhance performance of the portfolio.
- Identify growth opportunities to connect with customers in a forward compatible manner, engaging them through channel(s) they are transacting/constantly active in while maintaining the banks human touch and accessibility.
- Review, develop, manage all communication channels, materials and collaterals which includes management of inventory for card plastics, welcome packs, card member agreements, statement messages, product page etc
- Plan, execute and manage through-the-line marketing initiatives end-to-end.
- Execute changes in CVP upon refresh (customer communications, platform training, etc.) or administer adhoc parameter enhancements when required with controls in place
- Prepare monthly/quarterly business reviews and ensure audit readiness at all times
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Cards and unsecured lending landscape. A good grasp of portfolio management fundamentals and product/system functionality would be a plus
- Min5-8 yrs of experience in Financial Service, Business Development or similar role in related industry
- Strategic business/financial acumen with ability to identify opportunities and improve performance
- Analytical skills to interpret business reports, identify gaps or opportunities and develop appropriate actions for product enhancement/portfolio growth.
- Experience in business development & customer issue resolution with excellent presentation & communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate & influence change/progress and collaborate well with stakeholder
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with proven ability to overcome challenges and meet business objectives to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Self-driven & highly motivated team player who can multi-task & deliver results under pressure
- Keen learner ready for challenges and stretch responsibilities
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.