Promotor/a de Tarjetas de Crdito Veracruz - Boca del Rio
Boca del Río, Mexico
The Field Sales Representative 5 is an entry-level position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location, in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales Team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Establish and maintain high value accounts by providing expert and professional advice and promoting high level portfolios and other financial products
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to existing customers
- Analyze new and existing client interests, problems, and potential need for new products and services
- Receive and process service requests for clients to achieve their transfer and have a low percentage of rejections in customer certifications
- Develop and maintain product and service knowledge as well as remain current on applicable regulations by attending internal training programs
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets set by management
- Adhere to strict laws and regulations governing Telesales practices in a complex sales environment
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in financial sales preferred
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of relevant financial regulations
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Promotor/a de ventas Tarjetas de Crdito
Funciones: Promover y vender tarjetas de crdito y Productos de Valor Agregado (Tarjetas de Crdito Adicionales y Servicio Libra Plus) en el punto de venta asignado.
Bachillerato con certificado
Indispensable mnimo 6 meses de experiencia en ventas de preferencia en productos financieros o intangibles Con potencial para las ventas Atencin a clientes Control administrativo
Conocimientos tcnicos y generales
Manejo de computadora Paquetera Office y correo electrnico
Habilidades y competencias:
Venta, facilidad de palabra Pro-activo (atraccin del cliente) Trabajo bajo presin y por objetivos Tolerancia a la frustracin
OFRECEMOS SUELDO BASE $ 5, 700 MAS EXCELENTES INCENTIVOS POR VENTAS, PRESTACIONES BANCARIAS.
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.