Recruitment Team Lead
Belfast, United Kingdom
Recruitment Team Lead
Citi Shared Services Non Employee Staffing Office
The Recruitment Team Lead :
- Act as Recruitment Team Lead across the EMEA region, including overseeing 5 Client Partners dedicated to the operation.
- Ensure that all Client Partners are 100% trained on current and future working practices.
- Maintenance of 15 working day cycle time for the above, ensuring that action plans in place for roles outside SLA.
- Act as SME for business area regarding Non-Employee Management, working with HR Control and Compliance to ensure business practices align to local regulation/legislation.
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries from clients and escalating as appropriate for resolution.
- Partner with Preferred Suppliers to resolve day to day tactical issues and support Regional Head in evaluation of and maintenance of Preferred Supplier list.
- Support roll-out of EMEA Non-Employee Operating Model to the remaining small countries including supplier and manager communications.
- Supporting Regional Head on Regional and Global initiatives and driving forward Re-Engineering of the operation to achieve best-in-class.
This Role will sit within Citi Shared Services Non Employee Staffing Office in Citi.
The Non-Employee Staffing Office functions as a centralised model in support of all Citi businesses to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralised Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the market place. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralised allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
The EMEA Non Employee Staffing Offices scope includes support across all the businesses in EMEA and all the geographies. The Recruitment Lead will have responsibility for supporting a high volume of recruitment of Temporary Workers and Contractors across EMEA.
- Opportunity to manage regional contingent workforce operation that truly covers circa 54 countries within different businesses, understanding how to streamline processes/systems accommodating local nuances.
- Opportunity to cross train and rotate across multiple roles within the Global Staffing Office.
- There are a large number of process/system interfaces and so the position involves significant interaction with other groups, and the opportunity to learn and understand the Firm's business processes and applications architecture.
- Extensive experience of working in the Staffing Industry with Team Lead experience.
- Experience of Relationship management - including internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Project Management experience within current role.
- Experience of using and interpreting data to drive issue resolution and business plans.
- Previous Financial Services/Banking/ experience.
- Experience of understanding and applying Contingent Workforce policies in different geographies.
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management (e.g. Fieldglass).
- Strong organizational and detail orientation.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis.
- Strong problem solving capabilities .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Clients come first - build long term relationships with clients by putting their interests first.
- Work collaboratively to get the job done.
- Accuracy and attention to detail - pays particular attention to detail and accurate data/work.
- There is always a better way - seek opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Adaptability - flexible approach and attitude to role with a willingness to adapt to needs and demands of business.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.