Reference Data Intermediate Business Analyst
Belfast, United Kingdom
The IT Business Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities and provide guidance to new or lower level analysts
- Analyze business client needs, document requirements and new technology, and derive test cases
- Define and analyze enhancements and assist in redesigning business processes and process automation
- Prepare reports, metrics and presentations and exchange ideas/information in a concise and logical manner between business units and IT
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Test systems to ensure projects meet requirements and identify system problems to develop solutions based on analyses
- Resolve problems by translating business requirements into technical solutions and identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and precedent
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of applicable business systems and industry standards
- Proven analytical, data analysis, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Consistently passionate for research, ideation and exploration with understanding of business analysis procedures and concepts
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team with understanding of how collaboration accomplishes objectives
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.