REIT Investment Banking Sr Associate
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The Investment Banking Senior Associate is an intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Investment Banking Senior Associate also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Assist in the execution of Citis Investment Banking business activities
- Leverage past investment banking or related experience to enhance M&A execution and capital raising capabilities
- Contribute to building Citis franchise
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and providing credit and exposure information to analyst, as appropriate
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration Master's degree in Business Administration
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures
- Experience creating financial analyses
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience assisting with client development
- Ability to work with teams and track business development (collect research, analyze industry trends)
Series 79 and 63 licenses
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.