Relationship Associate - 11
The Relationship Associate is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Deliver a best-in-class client experience for Citi Commercial Bank with a focus onthefollowing core responsibilities:
- Client Onboarding Own the end-to-end onboarding process for obligors and credit facility set-up from documentation to implementation.
- Account Maintenance - Ensure all client information is updated promptly in all systems for smooth operation of client accounts and facilities.
- Client Servicing - Make every service engagement a wow experience for clients through ensuring sincere, timely and effective completion of clients service requests.
- Provide day-to-day client servicing, handle and provide timely resolution to client requests/issues.
- Administer the paper documentations from client and handover/lodge with various operation teams to ensure clients data is most up-to-date.
- Takes the lead to coordinate, investigate and follow-up across internal departments to resolve client issues/needs.
- Provides feedback to client related to their needs and ideas on process improvement.
- Collaborate with processing teams to ensure client transactions (Cash and Trade) process timely.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Min 3 years of experience in banking industry of which 2 years experience in client management.
- Trade operation exposure is essential.
- A strong commitment to service delivery and client-focused.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and meticulous towards works.
- Ability to work and follow through on issue and track for closure independently with minimum supervision.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, dynamic, innovative and a good team player.
- Be flexible to accept any other challenges or task within the organization.
- Proficient in basic MS Office applications.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.