Risk Reporting Analyst II
The Risk Reporting Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Contributes to the analysis and preparation of reports for Internal Management, Regulators, Auditors, etc. that detail risks inherent in Credit, Market, Operational or other Risk Portfolios. Reporting can cover a variety of areas including but not limited to: portfolio concentrations, limit exceptions, stress testing, loss reserves or high-risk exposures. Roles
- Assists in Credit Bureau Reporting initiatives.
- Participates in preparing regular and time-sensitive ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior managements, closely working with industry and regional senior portfolio managers
- Performs reserves and provisioning for the aligned business
- Consolidates and reports credit data, review reports and indicator templates for Risk Management to Citi Risk Regional with timely and accurate reporting
- Performs reconciliation on reporting data between Risk Management and Finance Reports credit data on restructured programs of Consumer Banking for US Regulatory bodies manages units control tracking
- Tracks and consolidates Cost of Credit for Consumer Banking on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for actual and forecast
- Performs self assessment testing when required; change, execute and revalidate changes on reporting requirements from regional, global or any regulatory bodies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, MIS or any related field
- SAS Programming knowledge is required
- Diligent, good working attitude and an aptitude for numbers is a must
- Proactive, driven, team player, ability to work with stress and attention to details is highly required
- Exerience in working in similar environment would be an added advantage
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.