RIsk Reporting AVP
Queens County, NY
The Mgmt Rptg Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Prepare regular and time-sensitive ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior managements, closely working with industry and regional senior portfolio managers
- Coordinates with risk management, technology, finance to make sure the risk portfolio information contained in various reports and presentations are accurate, and make sense.
- Centrally acquire all data related to wholesale Risk Management reporting while ensuring data quality, completeness and consistency across the organization.
- Designs, implement, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics
- Drives process improvement opportunities that enhance the efficiency of the reporting while also increasing the informative value of the content provided to senior management
- Leverages technical expertise to execute quantitative analyses that translates into actionable insights for management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-7 years relevant experience
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Clear and concise communication and relational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelors degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.