ROHQ Analytics - Credit Portfolio Sr Analyst (AVP / C12)
- Conducting financial analysis to assess the credit worthiness of institutional clients, including preparing financial models/forecasts/sensitivity analysis, conducting industry and peer comp analysis, and assessment of credit exposure, risk ratings and classification.
- Closely monitoring operating performance, liquidity position and financial condition of covered clients as well as industry trends and developments in the business environment to identify emerging risks as well as opportunities
- Engaging Risk and Business stakeholders in discussions on remedial action on deteriorating credits.
- Initiating and leading industry/portfolio reviews and stress-testing, as needed
- Coaching/training junior analysts, reviewing output as necessary, to ensure overall work product of analysts are consistent with Citis quality standards and adopt best practices.
- CPA/CFA/Bachelor's degree in a finance-related course
- At least 5-8 years of experience in credit underwriting and analysis, preferably gained at financial institutions or public rating agencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English (while not required, fluency in Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Strong knowledge of accounting, corporate finance, financial modeling, credit analytics, risk assessment and valuation
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking environment and familiarity with credit and banking products is beneficial
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Computer literacy and strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.