ROHQ ICRM Compliance Risk Mgmt Sr Analyst - Group Reporting (AVP/C12)
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM, including:
Responsible for supporting Group-wide reporting, Regional reporting and Regulatory reporting initiatives including quarterly Board/Committee submissions, as well as off quarter and ad-hoc reporting.
- Supporting in the delivery and execution of the Group level and Country/Regional State of Compliance reporting presenting the overall state of enterprise-wide Compliance risk, including internally identified emerging risks, regulatory violations and policy breaches, impact of regulatory changes, first-line control effectiveness, and thematic analysis of Compliance risk concerns, trends and themes identified from ICRM activities.
- Analyzing data and participating in the delivery and execution of analysis for trending, and reporting of data elements for driving greater insight within Regulatory reporting to the Citigroup and Citibank Audit Committee, Board of Directors, Risk Management Committees, Compliance Committees and Citigroup Chair.
- Assisting in preparation of qualitative insight led reporting, analyzing key messages and items for attention.
- Ensuring that all metrics, data processes and information provided are consistent with the mandate of the team and the risk/compliance standards.
- Developing and refining reporting methodology and ongoing monitoring and evaluation to mitigate potential control deficiencies.
- Presenting analytical findings, results of analysis and providing qualitative insight led messages to senior management.
- Interacting with subject matter experts to identify, interpret and analyze information, report findings or conclusions, and suggest approaches for enhancing processes.
Collaborating with team members and colleagues in executing the global reporting initiative.
Analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements. Identifying and addressing potential risks.
- Investigating and assisting in responses to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Monitoring adherence to Citis Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required:Bachelors degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof;experience in area of focus
Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies, including:
- Proven abilities in Board, Governance Committee, and Management Reporting activities.
- Previous experience within Financial Services Institutions, particularly with focus on compliance elements.
- Experience working with governance, risk and compliance methodologies and practices, principally focused within analytics and reporting.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including:
- Ability to analyze and succinctly summarize content, and ensure consistent messaging.
- Ability to work under pressure, and deliver timely, accurate, insightful analysis.
Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge in area of focus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.