ROHQ - ISG Ref Data Mgmt Analyst 1 Fixed Term (Officer/C09)
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for authoritatively managing the client and associated reference data across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) Markets organization, through implementing state of the art technologies, which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account, contracts and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. This role will be an integral component of the ISG network of teams and support, specifically within the Documentation Operations Unit. The Documentation Operations team will operate on a firm-wide basis to provide support to Citi across the globe. The team is responsible for driving centralization of all client and Citi documentation within the DMC (Document Master Central) platform. Operational functions will include remediation and maintenance of data quality, BAU query support, exception management, expansion of machine learning to increase automation and post implementation record storage / retention.
Documentation centralization is an area of high focus within the Financial services Industry to improve the client experience and allow Citi more flexibility to meet increasing Regulatory needs. Citi is currently running a number of programs and will be initiating further, strategic, projects to create Bank wide platforms, enhanced processes and strong controls. ISG Documentation team are looking to recruit a highly effective Doc Support Analyst to partner and work closely with technology and business analysts to help with the implementation of document centralization across all ICG businesses. As well as to provide support in the correct classification of documents in the system through machine learning.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of specific, relevant documentation pertaining to each Line of Business
- Ensure that controls and compliance are well understood and executed
- Analyze and monitor the document exception queue on a daily basis
- Serves as escalation point for documents that are for further review, identification and research.
- Coordinate & perform quality control, checks and reviews operation procedures
- Recommend procedural changes or improvements to management, as deemed appropriate.
- Involved in key projects for the team.
- Makes suggestions to the team to support process improvement.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Demonstrated experience of clearly translating / articulating and documenting business requirements
- Experience of working within a shared services function with a diverse client base
- Demonstrated experience of optimization in processes (legal/regulatory adherence an advantage)
- Proven ability to interpret, anticipate and implement change
- Solid organizational skills including strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Willingness to own an issue and bring it to completion
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Achieving/ Driving Results: Analytical skills for work flow, process and systems analysis
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.