RRE Portfolio Manager
The CPB US RRE Portfolio Manager plays a critical role in analyzing trends in concentration and credit performance of the Private Bank's $30bn+ residential real estate portfolio and developing, managing and presenting reporting around these topics, for business management, our Risk partners and internal/external reviewers, auditors and regulators.
The RRE Portfolio Manager works with an internal business MIS team and partners with portfolio managers of Citi's Global Consumer Bank (GCB) who oversee similar portfolios to optimize use of common reporting and delivery systems.
Position reports to the CPB US RRE Head of Underwriting.
- Digitize key credit, operational and third party risk information including Concentration Risk and Risk Appetite Framework Tracking, breaches monitoring and execution oversight covering the CPB US RRE mortgage portfolio.
- Design and prepare periodic and ad hoc portfolio reporting for internal management, Risk, regulators, and auditors that analyze portfolio composition and trends in concentrations and delinquency/loss performance.
- Utilize Statistical Analysis System (SAS) in a UNIX environment on a regular basis to perform risk, financial and data analyses, partnering with GCB US Retail Banking and Mortgages (USRBMs) portfolio management unit and utilizing common systems platforms.
- Lead or collaborate on projects driven by policy changes and/or re-engineering initiatives primarily related to Concentration Risk, Risk Framework and those necessitated by business self-identified initiatives or issues found by regulators and auditors.
- Develop analytics and reporting that support CPB US RRE policies and strategies.
- Work closely with key partners in Citi Private Bank, ICG and USRBM and portfolio subservicers to support and advance CPB US RRE and shared projects being developed.
The position will directly report to the Head of CPB US RRE Underwriting.
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial institution with a majority of experience in credit risk management or financial planning and analysis, preferably in the Delinquency Managed (DM) space.
- Experience in using econometric/statistical models and large datasets.
- Proficiency in running SQL queries in SAS, including macro language, for statistical and modeling analyses; writing SAS code a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office products (Access Database, VBA, Excel pivot tables, databases, Powerpoint), SQL.
- Project- but also detail-oriented, able to work independently by prioritizing workload and projects to meet hard deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Credit Risk knowledge or experience, particularly in DM mortgage credit, strongly preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of SharePoint, Qlikview, Oracal, Python systems/applications preferred.
- Understanding of or familiarity with Citibank systems (Credit Platform, Credit Engine, Datamart, GRR, CIR, GCBC, Optima) and certain third-party systems/databases (Corelogic, BlackKnight) preferred.
- Familiarity with Citi credit policies and procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting preferred.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience, preferably in business, finance, statistics, economics, or related field
- Master's degree preferred.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.